At IPA Export, our services include design, procurement, installation, and service of every project. Staff members collaborate with every client to establish concept and design goals using the most current professional rendering software. IPA then distributes quality products to every project, including commercial equipment, furniture, lighting fixtures, appliances, and much more.
IPA takes pride in specializing in energy saving equipment. After the investment has been made, our installation and service providers travel throughout the Caribbean to ensure quality control and timeliness. IPA is always available for support and to ensure the quality of products is maintained.
- Project Management – The Project Management team interacts directly with everyone involved in a project, from staff at IPA Export to general contractor, customers to tradesmen.
- Consultation & Design – Our knowledgeable staff collaborates with every client to establish concept and design goals using the most current professional rendering software. Our engineering team looks at each and every item involved in a project, ensuring that all facets work together effectively. Drawings are produced in-house on professional rendering software such as 20/20 Technologies, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), and AutoCAD. We guarantee the accuracy and completeness of our drawings.
- Purchasing – In addition to the standard roles of a purchasing department, our department also participates in the coordination process.
- Installation & Service – Our project management team coordinates equipment delivery from a local consolidation warehouse to the venues as they become ready. We have installation crews ready and utilize numerous proven local companies. Even after a project is complete, our team is always available for continued support in the parts/service, accounting, and customer service departments. We are available for service calls to inspect your facility and equipment.
- Parts – In our IPA warehouse, we have a large inventory of parts in stock and available on-demand. Our close relationship with a vast network of dealers allows us to obtain additional parts quickly to ensure that your equipment remains operational.