For 25 years, IPA Export has proudly served hotels and restaurants in the Caribbean Islands. Our services include design, procurement, installation, and service of every project.
- Project Management – The Project Management team interacts directly with everyone involved in a project, from staff at IPA Export to general contractor, customers to tradesmen.
- Consultation & Design – Our knowledgeable staff collaborates with every client to establish concept and design goals using the most current professional rendering software. Our engineering team looks at each and every item involved in a project, ensuring that all facets work together effectively. Drawings are produced in-house on professional rendering software such as 20/20 Technologies, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), and AutoCAD. We guarantee the accuracy and completeness of our drawings.
- Purchasing – In addition to the standard roles of a purchasing department, our department also participates in the coordination process.
- Distribution – After the design has been approved by the client, IPA then carefully distributes the order, including commercial equipment, furniture, lighting fixtures, appliances, and so much more. Our Project Management team interacts directly with everyone involved in a project, from the staff at IPA Export to general contractors, customers to tradesmen.
- Installation & Service – Our project management team coordinates equipment delivery from a local consolidation warehouse to the project sites as they become available. We have installation crews ready and utilize numerous proven local companies. Even after a project is complete, our team is always available for continued support in the parts/service, accounting, and customer service departments. We are available for service calls to inspect your facility and equipment.
- Parts – In our IPA warehouse, we hold an extensive inventory of parts in stock and available on-demand. Our close relationship with factory partners allows us to obtain additional parts quickly to ensure that your equipment remains operational.