Information We Collect:
- Personal information, such as your name and email address, that you voluntarily provide to us when you submit a message through our “Contact Us” page.
How We Use Your Information:
- To respond to your inquiry and provide customer support.
- To improve the functionality and user experience of our website.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
How We Share Your Information:
- We do not share your information with any third-parties, except as required by law or in order to comply with a legal process.
- We may share your information with law enforcement or government agencies if required by law.
We take the security of your information seriously and use appropriate measures to protect it from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Your Information:
We retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and as required by applicable laws.
Effective Date: January 12, 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies can be “session” cookies, which are temporary cookies that expire when you close your browser, or “persistent” cookies, which remain on your device until they expire or you delete them.
What cookies do we use?
We use both session and persistent cookies on our Website. We use the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are essential cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about how you use our Website, such as which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. This helps us to improve the way our Website works and to understand what interests our users.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make on our Website, such as your username or language preference. This enables us to personalize your experience of our Website and to provide you with relevant content.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
We may also use third-party cookies on our Website. These cookies are placed by third-party service providers and are used to track your browsing habits across websites, which allows us and our advertising partners to deliver more relevant advertising to you. Third-party cookies may also be used for analytics purposes to track how users interact with our Website.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information. If you are a California resident and wish to exercise this right, please see our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” page for more information.
You can manage cookies through the settings of your browser. You can choose to block all cookies, accept only certain types of cookies, or delete cookies when you close your browser. However, if you block or delete cookies, some features of our Website may not function properly.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. Any changes we make will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Cookies Policy.